View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Nah.

Find a Druid/necro/ranger. Basically anyone that can snare. Charm, haste and weaponize your pirate cartographer. Start with the low one first (hits for 62ish and backstabs for 186 I think).

You head off into yonder and chain pull using tash. Bring back to tracker Azeal and fear. Usually if you bring then that far back they don't tend to book-it once feared. They'll kind of just run in circles. If you have sow (which is a must) you should be able to get max distance during this time and have a successful fear land. I always kept my two fears up in case one failed. With a weaponized pet, just fear it, have your partner snare and go bananas.

Figure out your pulling situation as you see fit. Sometimes it's good to have your partner pull, just make sure they're doing so at a good speed - gotta make use of that charm. And for god sakes, don't pull with snare.

I tried soloing here but it was painful due to the enormous level and hp discrepancy within the available mobs. Trying to have then fight eachother was laughable.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter