View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

While I’m sure plenty of people had the hardware and connections to manage some things I’m extremely skeptical that this was the norm. But just like you, we are tossing around our own memories and experiences to try and back up our own opinion on things. I’ll add a couple more things though.

While enchanters can arguable take on a greater variety, as well as harder content. Failure or just pure bad luck was less forgiving due to the lack of a FD spell. Doing the hardest content you have room for one, two things at most going wrong to salvage the situation. Sometimes you don’t even have one chance. I’d imagine on live this was compounded.

Then there are instant click items and the knowledge we have. It creates a confidence factor that allows a lot more people to get into the charming game than was normal on live. I still think twice about doing higher end content if I don’t have my WC cap and Wand of Allure charged.

Which kind of comes back around to instant click items. They have been a problem and still are.
Last edited by -Catherin-; 06-22-2022 at 10:53 AM..