View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Aviak

Its late, if you want more pics, your just going to have to wait until tomorrow, I've already stayed up a bit later than I intended to just to give you some pics... If you want to find out first hand, make yourself a barbarian warrior and count your swings/misses. You'll find out first hand, im not bullshitting you. Until then, can you guys keep this topic about the miss issue, and not a bunch of random crap. If you want to start a discussion about grouping, take it to a new thread, this is supposed to be about an excessive miss rate for warriors.

Ruinous, President is right to ask for the pictures, I should have had thoes ready, but I was too irritated to think about it at the time. I'd like the dev's to take the topic seriously and not see it degenerate into minidless bitching about who's right about what..

President, Ruinous is right, heading out and looking for a group isnt going to solve the issue with the miss rate. I'd like the dev's to take the topic seriously and not see it degenerate into minidless bitching about who's right about what..

Seriously, I'd rather see if the issue is fixable rather than debate who does what, where and how. For all we know, half thoes people at 50 were 2 boxing, which resulted in the devs disabling multiple accounts off 1 IP to begin with. Its idle speculation and no one has any evidence either way. Lets just focus on the topic.
Last edited by Morndenkainen; 05-18-2010 at 12:21 AM..