View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am predicting a media headline.

Its up to the women, if men keep competing, and it becomes prevalent enough. I do think women will push back and not compete. Then they will be chastised and destroyed.
well i don't know about you, but i don't want women destroyed. i like women. a sausage fest planet would not last long. x: the last woman would be a very different story.

i recall someone saying on this board a few months ago that women don't deserve equal pay in professional sports for the sheer fact that the sports are usually unpopular and don't bring in the dump trucks full of cash that certain men's sports always have. supply and demand, right?

makes you wonder if there's some kind of group out there that has an anti-woman agenda and attacks them from every possible angle. gosh, i wonder about that one. who could it possibly be that does this. who could possibly benefit from subjugating half of the species. i wonder if women are happy that their freedom to choose has been taken from them in america.

let's put it to a national referendum beneath abortion rights, if it's up to the women. oh, they can choose this issue but not that one?

damn, the sliding scale of justice has struck again.