View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know that Tstaff was the clear winner vs the old best in slot casual setup of epic mainhand / SoS offhand. I'm not sure where IFS weighs in at but I would assume pretty close to that setup. Epic / SoM is probably better than IFS but by how much is the question. Then you have to take into account taking more ripostes if you're soloing, or more hits of a damage shield.

I would keep rocking the IFS. What's your haste like? I wouldn't upgrade to a Tstaff unless I already had a top tier haste item 36% or better.
A 34% haste item is fine. 34% is when you have reduced your delay by half the possible amount you can reduce it by. A 40/40 weapon would be at 40/30 at 34% haste, and 40/20 is the best you can get with 100% haste. Diminishing returns start to set in, since you need 66% haste to get the other half.

The 2% extra haste from CoF nets you very little in terms of DPS. I agree that OP should focus on getting a seahorse belt first if they still have a 20% haste item.

As far as I know T-Staff is going to be better than 1h for soloing, that is what most people say these days. I don't have an SoM or T-Staff, so I can't do comparisons between SoM and an IFS or T-Staff.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-16-2023 at 12:26 AM..