View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

okay. i'm taking notes for things i could talk about in the future. right now i'm super casual so idk if i'll even get to one each week but we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And she hates Dwarves.

All around horrible filth.

/spit
Note 1: explain dwarf hate (there's a story here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Strong arguments in favor of Tunare
lmao

note 2: explain why tunare is the shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I skimmed the vid, you have a pleasant voice. Although yes, I along with ED figure you and I have very different personalities and politics
note 3: is politics a bad idea? probably yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering it’s on Red, I’d recommend filming yourself getting ganked if it happens. People like to watch a good death or gank. Sort of like how people get some morbid fascination from looking at car accidents or disasters. A pvp fight you win could work as well, but probably not as good as one you lose badly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
note 4: discuss pvp, maybe try to film some

i will be somewhat twinked but as a paladin on a server where everyone else has farmed everything to death i'm very much likely to lose. which is fine lol.