View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe I bought a yak on blue for my warrior in sky era for about 7k...so the price isn't stupid high, but definitely seeing the effects of intentional farming imo.
I have seen yaks advertised for 7k pretty consistently in EC and even a few for 6.8k. I bet you could pick a pair up for 12k if you really hustled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real killer of YaKs is the rogue epic. This quest adds a better ykesha weapon and a really rather decent secondary slot aggro proc with respectable ratio both perfect for warriors.
Which doesn't come out until the end of kunark though. A lot of the good proc weapons in kunark don't fire until 50, so there is a gap for 30/40's warriors that yak is still good for. On live, all the 1:2 ration weapons were worth a ton. I think I paid 10k for a trak tooth in velious. So it's not like anyone still leveling will have access to them.

I am curious how it will go here, but I suspect the inflation of lvl 50 caster alts and nameds being perma camped will drive prices way lower than live.