View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 12:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The young people of this world raging at their employers and politicians and parents to fix their problems....
Why not? Those employers and politicians and parents all built a world where these problems exist. Young people today don't get the same opportunities they had, of course they're going to rage and try to get them fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes phsychos exist. They are definitely only further emboldened when handed UN leadership and given rotational priority over select mobs through either some lottery systems or easily gamable or scriptable FTE system. Make them also the leadership of only like the three main large zero guilds dominating the system and its easy to see why the aforementioned proponents of this system suffer Stockholm syndrome and are gaslighting me for suggesting there's a better way outlined by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ himself. Who went into the temple and cast out the usurers.
I won't disagree that the current endgame system is pretty messed up, and I wish we had a more cooperative server where everyone got a chance to fight a dragon. Turning it into a big FFA mess isn't the answer though.

For the record, you can declare Jesus as your lord, but he sure as hell ain't mine. Let's get that clear.