View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 03:17 PM
Kobold

I always double tapped, and while I aimed to have 4 songs up, between skips and such 3 were most often ended up being the norm for me. What is crazy, is that I always remember tab targeting. No idea why! I remember CCing in KC with mad pulls and having no problems. But that was Kunark. But who knows maybe I just moved around to mez the next target before and after Kunark. I started in 99, and stopped playing right around when AAs came out.

Along with double tapping, I remember swapping instruments sometimes, like lute for heal song when we were low on heals with melee weapons. I do not recall hotbars being limiting. Also I know at that time there were no melody macros, it was all by hand. I remember always having either an instrument or a weapon on my cursor, and swapping out as needed or swapping drum with lute etc. The one thing I didn't like, is people would get genuinely mad with me for not returning tells and chatting. I would respond with a quick "twisting!" But wow, how they would really get offended by this! lol

I would have loved to play a bard here, but I loathe pulling (dungeons and castles), and it seems here bards are pullers. I just have no sense of direction, and maybe in beastly groups that would be optimal bringing 500 mobs as I played whackamole with turns and tunnels finding my way back, but more often may be definitive death haha.

God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth.
Last edited by Ataria; 05-16-2020 at 03:21 PM..