View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 02:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd think it'd be obvious, but I guess I have to say it: isn't that the OP more likely to do what "99% of other torpor shamans do" than what 1% of them do?
I literally said it was besides the point. So no, you don't have to say it, just read better next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You haven't actually addressed anything I've said. Again, do you actually solo as a shaman, and if so tell me: where do you fight, and when you fight something is the hard part living long enough to land a slow, or is the hard part having enough mana to win the fight?
So a fight against Sebilite Protector for example. You are going to want that mana. He has really high MR so root doesn't last more than a few seconds, and he could take 4-7 slow attempts on average. You won't be able to torpor and you really can't stand and take hits.

Anyway this is mostly irrelevant.

I think a better take away is that the 300 mana will give you flexibility in item selection that would yield you more overall Hp and Mana anyway.