View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 02:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where do you consider to be a "tough Shaman solo spot" then?
They just aren't hard. They have torpor as a minimum req. That's about it. And I really just mean that from a gear check perspective, cause clicking malo, slow, topor and canni doesn't take skill per se. But a tough solo would be something like Sebilite Protector. The ones you listed are things 99% of torpor shamans can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's like saying "200 Dexterity is better than 75hp, objectively, because 200 is a bigger number than 75". You can say it, but it doesn't make it true: hit points are more useful to a Shaman than Dexterity ... or mana.
Two most important stats for a shaman are Hp and Mana.

There is a threshold where one can make the argument you're making. You speak of survival till slow. So then is 1hp better than 300mana? that 1hp could save you long enough for slow to land. Is it 2hp? 3hp? Where is the threshold? I believe it's higher than 75hp. I could see the argument for 200hp vs 300mana depending on the rest of your gear. 75hp isn't it.

Also with the disparity between 300mana to 75hp, have you considered that gives our shaman some flexibility in item selection?