View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know the R99 server has always been very unique with many different colorful personalities. But in the last month or so that I have been back, I have noticed a very dark and grim decline with a lot of the way people act and think here on p99. It's in a VERY evil way too. Many people are soo wrapped up in power control issues and pixels that it seems they are willing the attack, hurt or even kill the other person in reality rather than just play and have fun. It's a game...

Maybe I just noticed this because I took such a long break from the community. I guess you don't realize how shocking and sad this GAME community is until you are an outsider looking in, or if you don't play this game like a job and just have fun.

Hope the mentally ill seek help and work out their issues before it's too late.

Hang in there P99ers
You will find that the majority are Empire-aimfrat circle-jerkers. When middle aged men need to be part of a fraternity and to empower themselves in pixels to feel good about their lives, only then can you understand the depravity of these empty vessels.

They are truly psychopaths.