View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The future is Lantern EQ because faction can't even work classicly and right, especially under titanium or other closed source clients. This was kinda the last straw for me and emu. Even if as a player the proper classic configuration would be a hinderence. And the source and proof is dead. It died sometime after 2018. The ppl with all of the proof and data sitting in their laps want it secret. And they don't want to fix it here. Can't say as I blame em. It really isn't worth the time. Especially not for the green and blue raid scene. As it just doesn't really effect them anyway enough to fix for them. They'd not even notice.

They should contribute all that backend data and evidence to a FOSS project tho b4 they completely abandon it.
I'm in two minds about feeding it back. Obviously it was a lot of work, so I can see how they would want to protect it... but on the other hand, the community has provided a constant >1000 volunteer play testers over a period of 10 years so it would be nice for the server to give back something to the wider community for that service.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung