View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 12:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more than half the people I ask are doing Groi, so, this is a normal initial question, because my follow up was going to include a brief statement about the way the camp mechanics work, bud. But you had a hissy fit about me telling you how PH's worked.

I'm not an all caps type of guy, so relax. I see now how you perceive the way people write to you as so threatening. Oh, and during that 5 minutes I was timing the appropriate kills and PH's, not just running around aimlessly attacking anything that moves at the top of my tracking list. Anyway, when you attack random junk mobs you clutter the track list with non-important potential PH's. If you played nice I would of handed you the PH over when I left and taught you the strategy but you were too angry for some reason.
This is all actually pretty correct in my experience. I did some of the wiki re-write for the new cycle. OP, if someone has QM, the quickest way for you get a cloak is to ask him if you can get next (if you want to talk PNP, Drakkan WOULD be obliged to hand camp off to you if he got a cloak, whether he was selling it or not, per the Camp Rules), follow him around, and keep tabs on the PH. Killing random things would actually make it harder on the both of you, and result in a longer wait for BOTH people to get their cloaks. Drakkan wanting to keep tabs on the PH even if he killed a Quillmane IS super important here, because once you lose track of the Quillmane PH it gets progressively harder and harder to get it back.

While it may have been aggravating to watch him get beat on by Quillmane while he was waiting for his buyer to show up, you would have gotten your cloak so much faster if you would have been cooperative here. ESPECIALLY since 90% of the work of that camp is isolating the PH, which he'd already done for you.
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.