View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better ask YouTube if bringing a rifle to a political protest nulls my duty to retreat 🤔
It's called state law. He was not breaking any law by open carrying a rifle. Also one of the guys who attacked him also had a gun, and tried to shoot him. He was one of the guys who was shot by rittenhouse in clear self defense. So, apparently that guy brought a gun to a political protest also?

Rittenhouse was defending innocent people's property and putting out fires. It's not "vigilantism" when he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Throwing a skateboard at somebody's head, as it turns out, is illegal! Especially when they are clearly running away, to avoid conflict. The actions of the individuals who were shot are what caused their deaths, but I know it's very uncomfortable to admit that.

"Hey, why did you shoot me, cop?? All I did was reach into my car for a knife after my ex girlfriend who had a legal restraining order against me called 911 after I showed up at her house and tried to abduct her kids!"

That's what the kenosha "justified riots" were over, btw. Very morally grounded people out there.