View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 01:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I petitioned him because he was a PKER and I hated him and watched him get arrested and disappear and it was glorious.
I ended up in jail cell in Qeynos Catacombs as a kid... yes it's real. There's no way to get out of it. My friends and I were scamming other players into giving us items or platinum and then saying we would log on to another character to give them the other item that they wanted. Eventually it caught up to us.

I ended up with a really bad reputation, and I guess I really pissed off a GM... so when I moved to another server to start over new... without doing anything bad... a GM actually tracked me down to that server and cursed me out and even made threats towards me in real life... I'm not kidding. I know it had to be a GM because this person didn't appear online even though he was messaging me, and how else would he have found me on another server? Even my real life friends didn't know where I had gone at the time.