View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While there are few, there are multiple camps where you can pull 180 mobs an hour if you can kill them.

Blam Stick camp, Plate House, Siren's Grotto can all do 180 mobs an hour most of the time since the first two have unlimited spawns and SG just has enough untouched stuff in it most of the time that you can do 180 mobs an hour. The hole can also support 180 mobs/hour while crawling depending on how many other people are XPing in the zone. I suspect you can also do a skyshrine crawl with that much DPS and be able to continue to find things to kill, but I'm less certain there.

Also, 55+ stun immunity isn't really very often relevant for charm breaks, as you need to be using dictate on anything 54+. And while dictate is awesome and lets you do some super cool stuff, it tends to be more special case and highly structured in how you use it.
You make a good point that there are a few areas that have scripted spawns on demand. But you can't get 180 kills an hour at platehouse unless you bring multiple groups, and that isn't an XP group scenario.

As for SG and Hole, it would still be tough to get 180 mobs due to travel time between mobs. I would love to see something like that though! I think a video showing a high speed SG crawl would be really fun to watch.

I think you would agree that the vast majority of XP groups are not doing 180 mobs an hour, and the vast majority of XP camps don't support that many kills.

As for stun immunity, I was referring to the mobs you are fighting moreso than the charmed mob. You can't use stun command in an emergency situation with a tougher mob, but you can have the Shaman slow the mob.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-04-2023 at 10:19 AM..