View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 03:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So instead you chose to cast a 5 second spell in Gate...3 times!!! You think you can't back up 5 feet in 15 seconds?

Yah sucks he rooted them on top of you, but don't blow smoke up our asses. You easily could have used your little feet to walk away and med up.
As someone mentioned, in the heat of the moment you don't think logically. Had I been forewarned of the oncoming train and told they would be rooted where I stand perhaps I would have been ready to react accordingly. It sucks all the way around what happened, like I said before this is a borderline infraction of the policies and guidelines of P1999. When you get right down to brass tacks it's griefing another player while maintaining the guise of being helpful. There are alot of these types of people and shenanigans going around I've noticed. Just today I was camping the Froglok Squire for the 200PP item it drops and noticed a level 10 twinked Troll Shaman in Upper Guk just shredding mobs there with what appeared to be a healer box sitting next to him. He kept poking his nose in to see if the Squire was up, despite my being there. Alas, I had a bad turn of luck when he finally did pop, got a roamer add, 4 untimely fizzles in a row and died. Well, of course when I got back Hewch Jr had taken the Squire. Now I really can't complain at all about this, I wasn't there this time, but goddamn if these people aren't everywhere.