View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think the mormons did a good job in my lifetime adjusting their shit (now compared to then)

they used to be super blackophobic and homophobic (again now compared to then) --- its dumb to want the universe to be perfect all the time, it will never bee while u are still alive - until ur in G-ds embrace

and while they still preach that shit is sinful they don't punish ppl for it anymore in general (relatively, especially compred to the 50s)

still not sure if there are some black super secret mormon higher uppers yet tho

-----

i think homosexuality and sexuality in general is a sin it's bad to be obsessed with the flesh

---- living a clean an honorable life of service is way more important than ur vagina dicks stats ----

they are not wrong --- they are wrong in how they politicize it and proseletize about it when they need to sit ppl down and recover them from the devils works

********Unfortunately satans corruption is EVERYwhehere!!! SO beware!
There’s no more prejudice against blacks that is openly a policy. Even in the early Mormon church, Joseph Smith was an abolishinist that ordained Blacks to the priesthood. It was subsequent leaders that seemed to think that blacks and whites couldn’t get along. Now the Mormon church has black leaders albeit not many, but mostly because there aren’t a lot of black members to begin with.