View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 01:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You did the right thing posting here. I was mad about something recently, and the people on this this board helped put things into perspective.
Thank you for your support, Cecily. I am still seething over this. But realized that technically he may not have stolen the camp according to the p1999 rules but he may have seriously violated etiquette at the very least. I was informed later from one of his guildees that he in fact did not kill the Scryer but there is no way to confirm and when I double checked whether it was up after 30 mins had passed it was indeed no longer up. I am posting a screenshot in this reply of our interaction so people can see what a jerk this person is. His excuse was he rooted the Scryer and the Scryer warrior pet on top of me and started "buffing me" and if I couldn't handle the encounter tough luck. First off I was low mana and my pet was 1/2 health after just clearing the other spawns in the room in order to pop the Scryer. Second off he didn't try to heal me, he claims he was "buffing me" as his defense in the matter. Well I gated out at 20% health and my pet had been torn to shreds before that. So I was ultimately screwed. My plan was to med up to full mana and mez the warrior pet while while I fought the Scryer first. The way both mobs got rooted on top me screwed me over. Anyhow, enjoy the screenshot, hope his guildees can see what a jerk this guy was to me.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]