View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you cant "earn" a billion dollars, theres no life long enough nor brain brilliant enough -- nor unelected individual worthy enough of such power, on par with the state.

and then there's the "earner's" shitty kids jetsetting around building pedophile dungeons arranging imperial foreign policy for the next 200 yrs on the dough.

i am sorry but your "philosophy" is lazy, dogmatic, convenient, ignores actual outcomes, and generally suits a man of your intellectual stature. but please, continue getting triggered for black lives matter while insisting nothing change and endlessly bashing minorities which are not you. In the meantime, i am ready for my jaypeg reply.
You are right about billionaires. It’s very hard to destroy a system and the rights it confers based on extremes, however. We have a problem. Opioids, suicides, bullying, conspiratorial thinking. All of it is a loss of meaning. This won’t easily be fixed by simple financial or political “solutions.” It’s going to take greater depth of thought than that