View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by poxxy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My twinked gnome warrior is getting close to 50. This is the most fun class I've ever played, so I'm making him my main and taking him all the way to 60. I'm on Blue.

I'm currently using SBoZ and BoC. They've served me well and I love the stats, but I've been doing some reading and I'm wondering if I should swap them out. A little bit about my play style: I solo most of the time, and I don't raid.

I've read that 2-handers will out-DPS dual wield setups of the same tier by a decent margin. Since I don't raid, I would only be looking at droppables. Is it worth it to lose all the stats to switch to a Reaver or Herbalist Spade?

I've also read that at 50 I should switch over to ToD and Blood Points for soloing. I know that ToD is a must, but are Blood Points superior to my DW setup or to a 1:1 ratio 2-hander?

This is my first melee, I appreciate any pointers you can offer.
Bloodpoints good until 55. 55-60 you might just want to use Tod and the best 2h you can get(I had the KT axe). Your dw setup is overkill 50+ your options dwindle unfortunately finding singles are more important than anything make sure to keep bind wound leveled up for 210 @57.

I did a dwarf dex solo build and gave up at 57 and grouped until 60 having no cc and root net nerf/combat bind wound nerf made war life much harder I had the spade too I wouldn’t bother with it.

Not sure if that helped lol but reaver will prob still do similar dps as your 1h you will just lose some solid stats but if you need money for other things its prob worth just getting a reaver/narandi lance and focusing on other stuff if you’re planning to gear war.