Thread: Free memes.
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder how long\what unsung is banned for
Some P99 neckbeard decided to leave RnF and pretend to know about world events and was doing two things in off-topic: 1. Claiming that because people weren’t providing him pics of [banned: graphic content - war atrocities on kids] that the entire thing was a giant psyop, and 2. Asking people here to show proof of war atrocities including [banned: graphic content]

This same P99 neckbeard was continuing to make these claims in RnF, so I referenced his ridiculous request with a sarcastic joke quoiting him and pretending to be him asking for the banned content

And some mod went “Hurr durr I am going to pretend I don’t understand what both quote brackets and quotation marks mean on an Internet forum [I used both] and instead pretend that Unsung himself is asking for this [banned content - graphic pics] rather than referencing someone who was”

Keep in mind this wasn’t me posting banned content. This wasn’t me asking for banned content. This was me quote referencing someone who was asking for banned content

I’m sure that publicly speaking out against a mod or ban is also bannable so I’m expecting this to be deleted and me re-banned. And if so I’ll wait a week and re-post it a few times. Or mods can decide to skip the whack-a-mole and just perma ban me now. Because if I wanted to play in Mod Power Trip Fishbowl fantasy simulator, I’d go back to Reddit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3728.jpg (21.8 KB, 2 views)