View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
simulation theory is basically proven by the double slit experiment

then it was confirmed again by the delayed choice experiment

this stuff is barely known, it's difficult to understand without having advanced training in quantum mechanics, fortunately, I do!

but then again, Dr. Feynman so eloquently put it:

don't take my word for it, ask any physicist, literally any physicist.

watch the video, it does a pretty good job of putting things in simpler terms, and I felt like the universe wanted me to share it, as you posted this during the time i was watching the video.

I'm a believer that we are all NPCs in each other's video game.
While the double slit experiment and the delayed choice experiment may seem strange, they do not provide evidence that we live in a simulation. There are a lot of different interpretations of quantum mechanics and while none of them can be definitively proven, they do not require the existence of a simulated reality.

Plus, these experiments have been replicated many times, and their results are consistent with one of the many theories of quantum mechanics. These experiments challenge our understanding, they do not require us to posit the existence of a simulated reality.

We haven't discovered any evidence of the existence of the creators of our supposed simulation also suggests that we are not living in a simulated reality. If we were in a simulation, we might expect to find some evidence of the creators, but so far we have not found any such evidence.

Yes, Elizondo. Your God is fake and I in fact am your God.
NOW EAT THE HORSE PASTE!