View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 07:21 AM
Banned

I don't think it's the Chinese government. Like it wasn't planned and targeted by the government.

I do think it's a big set of international $$$$ firms, shell companies, with registries in China that was playing fast and loose with HIV, rabies, hpv type virii exploiting China's cheeper less regulated economy, disappearing undesirables MKULTRA, MJ12 style and feeding Chinese officials money. Bribes. Blackmail. Because that is *easeier* in China, and harder for the Chinese poor to do anything about vs if the lab was on lvl 13 of a Boston firm. Also China has been more stable to invest in. Less likely to be burned down in an insurrection or race riots.

I think the fat thing backfired. It was supposed to target young. Skinny. Healthy females of childbearing age. It wasn't an accident that it got out in the wild.

Maybe the Chinese government wasn't going to allow it. Xi got impatient and annoyed with us and they where probably promised WMDs and supersoldiers by the illuminazi who developed it. So they looked the other way and disappeared city ordinance police that got nosey for the baddies.

Would be epic lols if a single thread wiggled within an "air America " style "fake" CIA company. I don't think I'll be digging that deep tho the Voltron vax company was lol.
Last edited by starkind; 12-11-2021 at 07:33 AM..