View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bottleneck for xp is always dps or heals/tank. Just cause a class can do it doesn't really mean anything. The bard/necro comment about heals is a misleading thing to say.
No it really isn’t. I have solo main healed standard easy xp groups on my bard (low-tier difficulty BS like Karnors). I have also main healed similar and harder groups on my necromancer.

Necromancer and bard together (assuming they don’t suck) is overkill healing for most all group content save the toughest 5-10% … without breaking a sweat.

With a good instrument a bard can give everyone over 50hp a tick continuous health regeneration (Nivs + hymn of restoration or 55 cantana). Toss in necro heal over times and it’s easy street.

Perhaps you just suck?

Mob dps really isn’t bad in places like the Hole or KC. It’s not hard to heal. For places like DN rats, Sirens grotto and deepest/darkest corners of Seb or Chardok you will some sort of dedicated healer with blast heal potential.

When I grouped with my bard I put clerics to sleep. They didn’t have anything to do.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 08-22-2023 at 04:48 PM..