View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t get herpes man. Condoms make sex pointless but yeah, your generation is as diseased as it is tattooed so don’t get that shit (bars you from Heaven)
Tinder date catfished me, but I still had fun mostly because Main Event is awesome. It’s like a more fun Dave n Busters. They have this aerial obstacle rope/bridge course where you anchor yourself to the ceiling. Not only is it fun and a good workout, I’ve read before that a brief sense of danger (which isn’t real, since you are clipped in), can heighten attraction. But it’s irrelevant because I wasn’t into her looks, so gonna ghost her

The hot police director postponed last min with a migraine. Don’t think it was a blow off bc still frequently communicating

The date with cute German chick went well, got her number (girls almost always nowadays want to correspond setting up the first date entirely through the dating app, that way they don’t have to worry about having to block someone or them trying to stalk by having their phone #, they can just block them on the app), and we’ve been chatting setting up the next

She’s fresh to the US from Germany, I’m one of the first Americans I think she’s met. Let’s hope I don’t ruin her first impression of us. German accent is pretty cute, not as hot as French or Spanish, but I won’t say that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]