View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 03:37 PM
Banned

Shrink already works indoors, and shrink potions (Ant pots) work both indoors and outdoors

I believe rubi was originally removed because they wanted to implement those various class armor quests like totemic\crafted. The BP is only super valuable pre-kunark. Iksar ceremonial chestplate is only about 10k and provides much better regen if you can't afford a fungi. But yeah fungi will always be king of worn regen.

Hell levels I believe were just some kind of glitch in the way xp was calculated, they were "removed" during luclin by just distributing that extra xp over the various other levels so you never noticed, but the total amount of xp to hit 60 never changed.

I don't think the original quillmane spawn mechanics were ever documented, so the various implementations on p99 have just been an approximation by the devs to make it feel random and difficult. When I played on live in 99-01, nobody was just cranking out quillmanes like they do here. It was very much still a mystery to most people even during velious. IMO the quillmane spawn should just be treated like a raid mob with a huge variance window, many random spawn locations and FTE rules. Any version of triggering gets figured out and then SK becomes a lev cloak factory, which just feels super lame.
Last edited by Ooloo; 07-16-2023 at 03:42 PM..