Thread: Jibartik's!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad you like the antichrist.
Elon Musk? Or Trump? Who's the antichrist? Not sure they've been revealed yet. Elon is most likely candidate cuz brain chips and animal experiments butt he isn't beloved by all. So jury is still out.

Look I don't think we should unseat Benjamin Netanyahu or anything. They're fine. Butt it would be nice if they did acknowledge that black ppl had their land and religions pillaged. Ethiopian Christianity goes deep and I do believe white colonials basically helped completely wipe out the identity and stories of the indigenous ppls. Not just the jews.

We really did lose a lot circa 1850-1950 historically and spiritually speaking during our period of rapid industrialization and warfare. And prior to that as well when we basically planted our flag right on top of old temples and civilizations and built churches directly over top of pyramids and sacred mounds.

It's something modern churches really aught to own up too.

We literally burned old manuscripts and stole their traditions and changed their stories to delete the aliens and raise up white Anglo-Saxon midget ppl as #1 inheritors of earth. And not even the good Hobbits of hobbiton. Butt the creepy inbred transalveinyites with really strong chins.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2022 at 10:09 PM..