Thread: Jibartik's!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're free to prove me wrong and say what your party affiliation is, but instead you jump to extremes. that's pretty extremist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

twitter's dying and i have an incessant need to post, so this felt like a good place to pick an internet fight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well the song is about being good in the lords eyes and still having joy in ur heart anyways even when shit is bad.

So this is supposed to be a peaceful and civil thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a hate group and you shouldn't make association with them.
See at this point I just see the words conspiracy theory used to call shit haram that isn't authoritative and well established by those in power. Butt I question who really wrote the history ive been taught these days and what the world is like now. And I seen lots of injustice done on ppl because they aren't a certain ancestry or lineage and it always makes me wonder. So is it just because they are exclusionary or cuz they is anti established.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2022 at 09:34 PM..