View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is my biggest beef with WoW. It's boring when everyone is the same. Everyone can have everything because whatever you want is contained within an instance made just for you. It's just all handed to you.
This is really not true at all and too many people believe this. The absolute BEST gear in WoW is still only obtainable by a tiny percentage of players. Everyone most certainly can not have everything. BUT...everyone can have SOMETHING good.

They just added a level of gear right below BEST and made it available to most everyone with a brain. Honestly, I never saw a problem with that. I still had access to gear a step above what most people could get and did hardmodes most people couldn't

Hardmodes have certainly added some challenge and Ice Crown is actually shaping up to have some difficult encounters (Putricide is actually really really hard).

Be honest though, how hard is it to gear up in EQclassic right now? Extremely easy to get the best gear before planes give or take a few slots. Even the planes aren't that hard right now and were rolled over quickly. Friends of guilds are tagging along and getting full plane gear in a few days. Everyone looks the same also for the most part, especially casters.

I love both games. I think they both have awesome things about them and some bad things about them, both of them. I don't "defend" either game but I will retort blatantly wrong remarks.
I hope you choke on blood

Darkkor Goremetal
LVL 32 Corpsegrinding Necromancer