View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 07:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel free to test me.

Shamanism is high voltage. It's a series of techniques that tugs on incredible forces that are behind the veil.

Consider this. I've probably done this rant somewhere here before but, string theory says that reality is made up of tons of intersecting strings that make up reality. Most are not perceivable to the human mind but they are there none the less. There's a whole world of things happening around you every moment, tugging on you, that you are unaware of. Advanced occult meditation teaches one how to deal with these forces and perhaps one day manipulate them.

Shamans main technique is the power of the trance. They utilize all sorts of techniques to induce a state where they are in a trance and they can gain information from there. They utilize repetitive singing, dance, other movements, drugs, rituals and my favorite, intense breathing exercises which I'm one of the best at. Spinal bhastrika is a great breathing/trance technique.
There's always the guy that is offering 1 million dollars to anybody that can prove anything supernatural exists under a scientifically measured environment. I'm pretty sure if these shamans could do anything special they would of had one prove his magic and their whole village would be rich. Even with the rampant number of cameras on cell phones not a single event showing supernatural powers like you suggest exists.