View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like most of that is 20/30+, but it all looks like reasonably easy stuff to work towards. Just hit 16 last night on my Shaman (Sicca), so I've got some work ahead of me!
Yes, the scaled mystic stuff is all gear you'll acquire around the 25-30ish mark, but you're actually pretty close. Get it as soon as possible, and feel free to message me on either gotmonk or gotrocks for help if you need it.

the scaled mystic armor is simply the best you can get as an iksar shaman until around lvl 50+, it looks cool, and is so much easier to acquire than the other shaman quest set because all the items are on kunark.

Dont worry about being short on cash for right now, you will absolutely make that money back if you pick the right spots to level. A whole set of mystic scale armor will set you back a few hundred pp (because of the cost of the gems) but by the time you are 25-30 that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Good luck, and message me if you need a hand (on forums or in game), im always, always willing to help my iksar brothers and sisters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior