View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I realize this may not have sunk in the last time I explained it, since you seem to think I believe you're the same person IRL. What I said, was that Xzerion was the one behind the wheels on getsome (who was appointed leader of the guild) 90% of the time after he allegedly stepped down. So what that meant, was that he transferred leadership to himself. You can dispute it all you want, but the dlls know all: including which pc logs into each account.

Derp
I stopped playing after my 30 day suspension (not for cheating), thx to you btw! or it probably would've been me as GL, and I don't think Ektar was playing either or it probably would've been him as GL too, before Getsome, as far as I remember I don't think Getsome even wanted the job at the time.

You're pretty far out there to think Xzerion controls people behind the scenes or some other crazy theory. Getsome is a headstrong guy, there's no controlling him!