View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: FE whines about tactics that they also use.

Pot, meet kettle. The only difference is TMO doesn't whine about it publicly when you do it.
who is whining?? stfu

Pretty much this is how it went, I joined FE. when we killed trak itd just "hey trainer get tola"... then "go go go go" type of scenario.

Once we started to get trakanon, tmo would just log in on spawn and stall tank (for positioning they say)

Now when the whole fiasco dealing with the logs/fizzle came to the forums is when I beat zealot in his own game (option with fte since I died)....

Then alovia got tricked into somehow not following the current rules on a raid mob (fte) and giving loot to zealot who had second to engage.... which was overturned by sirken. FE plays TMO's games and no one crys. We expect all the tactics you've shown us by now.

The most current one Zeelot tried was kiting fear inside the firewall waiting for us to engage CT while they CR'd. Personal favorite was him killing himself with the zone agro on him moment before we engaged CT, therefor training the shit out of us since we had half the kite. Funny thing is all of TMO's engages on CT we just camped out no tricks.