View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think for this to work the GMs might have to get involved and give out the spawn times. The big difference between guilds like FE/TMO and everyone else is that FE/TMO are so large that they can field 30+ players 24/7. If the smaller guilds agree to a rotation and Divinity's Trakanon spawns at 4AM, they obviously won't be able to kill it for quite a while.

Anyway I am pretty sure that if Rogean mandated a vacation for the large guilds once a week the smaller guilds could work something out. There aren't THAT many of us; Taken/Divinity/The A-Team/Full Circle/Flawless Victory/Europa is only 6 (I'm putting BDA in with the big guilds which may or may not be fair; hope I haven't forgotten anyone but I think that's all the guilds that do sky on a regular basis.), and I count twelve raid targets (plus Maestro/Draco/Trakanon spawn 2x per week) so we'd all be pretty happy with two raid targets each that week, and we could schedule stuff appropriately.

But I think Tiggles is probably right here; FE has no reason to agree to a rotation when after 3-4 months of slogging they are finally getting on an even tier with TMO, and I don't blame them. TMO on the other hand has been farming this stuff for a year now, so all they would be missing out on is a few RnF threads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't need spawn times dragons could stay up for like 24-48 hours or something.

I know gore stayed up for almost a week last time we didn't kill her.

In a rotation I would set a time period from spawn then it goes FFA something long though like 12-24 hours