View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO leadership would be and already is 100% fine if guilds want to contact us ahead of time and say they want to go after an outdoor dragon.

Not saying you have to ask for permission just let's us know not to track it or bat phone it.

Problem is and I don't mean this as offense divinity and other more casual guilds can not effectively compete with FE.

Not to be a slam against FE but they have a lot of new hungry members who need gear from these mobs and will race you 100% on every one.

This puts TMO in a situation where we are just allowing our direct competition access to upgrades and plat sales that we don't want them to have access too.

TMO has a bad rap and a lot of it is deserving but and I can say this truly that if a guild is not antognistic towards us we will be beneficent towards them.

The problem is again FE VDA IB TR there all the same group of core members floating from guild to guild so it makes us look like we are picking on smaller guild.

We currently let some members if taken raid VP with us and I 100% know if divinity needed help on a mob lots of us would lend a hand.

Anyways look up our endangered species program and if you can get FE to agree to not attempt a mob I'm sure TMO will do the same.

Maybe not trak or CT~

Also if you want Inny I want to roll on a mage staff for my alt ~~~~
So what is the competition for? What is the finish line that decides who best is? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]