View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I'm a long time EQ player, started in classic blah yadda blah, and I'd like to come give this server a shot. I actually wanted to come back and start up days ago. Unfortunately, I made one mistake before I started playing: I read the forums.

All that I see from anybody about anything to do with killing a big target is two or three guilds being complete and utter jackasses. Seeing as I am no longer an angry teenager, I have no interest in participating in (or even exposing myself to) the asinine and, frankly, pathetic activities (and attitudes) I have seen displayed here. Is there anything on this server between killing normal group mobs and joining in with these...people?

Please, somebody convince me that I will be able to do more than make an alt when I get to higher levels if I don't want to contribute to the further degradation of common decency.
It's really very straightforward. Play the game to have fun, if you're not having fun, don't play!