Thread: Two-Boxing
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 boxing does not hurt the population, it only helps grow it. (larger #s on server entice people to play again etc )
Wrong, wrong, wrong. All you'll do is encourage the vast majority of the server to box, promote beyond all imagination the growth of accounts for sale, and make the average Joe who turns up on his first day of P99 feel like 2-boxing is the only way he'll get levelled.

Boxers on live rarely wanted to group, they live in their isolated world wanting to get to max level quickly and/or on their own terms. If a ranger turns up and asks to join them... what do you think the answer is?

If you want to box, please do go away and enjoy any of the other non-P99 servers on the EQ Emu list, set up your own EQ server, or just roll a solo class. Simple really. Or just get an IP exemption and get caught out like so many others do.

Quote:
Hell I was 6 boxing when emulator first got big, and my bro was 3 boxing. 2box just lets people actually be able to play by themselfs if they want.
why has it taken so long for the retarded dev team to realize this?
The dev team isn't retarded, they put 100s of hours into making this worthwhile for everyone. Scuttle off to wherever you were 6-boxing and enjoy life there.

I've never got the concept of "I want to play an online game... by myself" :/