View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The risk reward of AE kiting prior to level 54 is enormous. I did a kite on red and went from 38-40 in about one hour ish. It then took me about 30 minutes of suicide against cliff golem to get back to 38, like 20 some deaths. So even if you die once or twice on a nice kite you're coming out way on top.
yep... when i started ae kting in SK i'd get a level a pull. that dropped to a level every other pull after a few levels as i outleveled the mobs. when i hit OT i started small (only about 40 mobs) and was getting 3-4 yellows per pull. eventually i'd pull 80-100 and still get around 3-4 yellows (i was higher level by that stage)

it's not something everyone can master though. for those that can't you can solo via fear kite and chant kite... but it's usually more fun to group

as far as least played... you see alot of the least played characters running around a low levels but then by the time of level 20-30 they disappear. alot of that is to do with the xp penalties imposed on the hybrids (40% is brutal). the benefits the classes bring just dont match the penalty which was why they were later removed