View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server was made to be classic, Global chat kills a good half of what classic was.. Community being a huge part of that, instead of communties being more scattered and remote it is all forced into a chat room that half of us are forced to turn off because of how unclassic it is..

I think a good 80% of you people saying no are just lazy and use to things being easy in MMORPGS. This game is so much easier because of Global chat and seeing as how you seem to like the brutal side of EQ it doesn't make much sense that you want global chat.

At the moment this is a classic server with classic content, but the community nothing like 1999, i think the devs know that and will make the change when the time is right. No one is mad or getting angry at your opinion, the people who are here to have a classic server are just getting bashed again by a bunch of people who want this game made easy, its the same people that want there to be more content after velious, this is suppose to be a CLASSIC server, if people don't like that they best just fuck off cause this was meant to be for us.
This post made me smile. Well said.