View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 08:32 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by phobus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm using it on OS X, running EQ under WINE like you (saw your post in the Mac/WINE thread). The shell script on tristantio's page works great for us. You'll need to open it in a text editor and change the LOGDIR=... line to point to the log file under your P99 install. For me, it's:

LOGDIR="/Applications/Project\ 1999.app/drive_c/eq/Logs"

Make sure any spaces have a backslash in front of them, like above.

Once you've done that, you can run the script from Terminal (which is how I do it). I don't know if you can make it run just by double-clicking; that opens it in an editor for me, but I think I may have changed the from the default. If you just save it to your home folder (usually /Users/yourname) you can run it by opening Terminal and typing: ./eqAuction.sh

Hope that helps!
Hello! Me again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Small update for those who are in the same situation.

Everything works fine now. Followed Phobus advice and also just had to make the script executable (with "chmod +x filename.sh" ) and now I can run it easily from Terminal by typing ./eqauction.sh

Thanks!

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grozmok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love it when someone replies to my tell with, "Yeah, I'm still selling that item, but I auctioned it six hours ago. How did you know I still had it?"
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is so true! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Ishirey; 03-23-2012 at 08:41 PM..