View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 12:41 PM
Fire Giant

I agree that this is probably one of the reasons for the hate on the boards. If we saw a timeline posted (Sol Ro opened xx/xx, hate/air opened xx/xx, Kunark opened xx/xx dates could be later if content is not ready) then I think people would calm down. With the suggested GM connections to IB, I know that there is a REAL fear on the server that if IB says "we beat naggy, Phin, Fear, Etc and want XX opened now" that it would happen and people would lose out on the current drops that go away when some of this happens (Boxes, clickie masks, etc).

Please notat that I say Suggested connection, as I have not seen any real proof (just some fuzzy pictures of what may be Pyrocat, a GM and bigfoot in the Illuminati conference room).

I know that if they do follow timeline we should have seven months before stuff goes away (Live launch was March 16th, Temple opened October 13) so we SHOULD be able to access this content until the end of April.

Once again this is all speculative and I would appreciate a GM response and timeline.