View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've grown to the point where having any kind of movement buff is too fast. I just go pure strafing all the way. Where in EK did you kite? By the gorge? I hate that part because I always run into the walls and die, hahaha. If there's a better place to kite in then I'd love to know about it.
I usually only strafe when the things manage to stun me. Its nice to have a clean getaway when I go from 100% to 20-30%. And yeah, I drag everything up to the mouth of the gorge. Plenty of room to circle around. As for the people making perfect circles, I have no IDEA how you're doing it, unless you're auto-circling.

Aaaand pretty sure we can call kiting whatever we'd like. This isn't live, mechanics don't work like live. If I feel like calling it blitzkreig kiting, I'll do just that. The fact that a big ass swarm of mobs is following me makes it a swarm kite in my mind. Its a generic term. AE kiting is fairly specific, as is charm kiting. We shall call it what suits us best, eh?

This thread has been fairly clean so far, lets keep the trollin to a minimum.
Last edited by Pyronost; 10-29-2011 at 04:29 PM..