View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation Looking for RP guild

It may be a bit early for this yet, especially as I'm not really playing beta, but what the hell? Might be good to consider some guilds before the server goes live.

OK, so, a little about me. I'm what I would call a casual player. Sometimes I'll be exping hard daily, for weeks at a time.. and other times I run around aimlessly in game talking to people in tells/guildchat for hours. And sometimes I won't log in for a week. It's kind of sporadic, but it prevents me from getting burnt out on EQ. I come from VZ, and most of my time there was spent in 2 PK guilds. They were "hardcore pvp, casual pve" guilds. I KoS'd the vast majority of the server in both guilds, and took it very seriously (Illuvitae 4 lyfe). The raids I attended were velious (AoW and blah blah), lower luclin/pop (terris thule, etc.).

But this time I think I may want to do things a little differently, if it's possible to lol. What I am looking for is a casual raid guild that maybe is on the anti side of things. I've done the murderous elf that steals your plat and kills your mom for lulz thing, and now I wanna try being kind and generous. Somehow. Like if your guild prioritizes making norrath a safer place for innocent elflings by PKing the bad guys.. it would be perfect.

Do you exist? Would I make a good fit for your guild? I will probably be making a cleric, and a rogue alt once I obtain a little twink gear. Let me know!