View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

i cant stand macken, never could...

but i 99.99% agree with him, you cant make rules and not enforce them and you think you guys have shit to deal with on p99 end game drama, it will be a fucking cake walk compared to the clusterfuck of a mess pvp drama is/will be

now, that said i think if you make VERY FEW and SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE rules that can be enforced EASILY and are CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR how they will be enforced and fucking enforce them, you wont have any problems

case in point, i am totally for a rule: no training or perma ban on account, because training has to be the single most fucked up pvp strat ever on pvp server (you obviously cant kill whoever you trained)

its simple, GM witness or crystal clear fraps and if you get a proxy train you simply must die or face the possibility of a ban yourself, its not rocket science

so many rules are just useless, ITS PVP EXPECT TO DIE on corpse run, at bind, people being total dicks to you etc etc you cant expect to police that shit sorry
Last edited by Nyrod; 08-22-2011 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: 3x bolded for emphasis fuk ya