View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'm going to stay with hill giants in Rathe a little longer, until I get enough plat and fine steel weapons that I need to go bank, then hit up Vivitron's suggestions of geos in Crystal Caverns, SolB, and Droga. Vivitron, how should I run through SolA to SolB? Fight my way through or just train it? IIRC a lot of them see through invis, and every time I've tried to fight my way through on my 51 druid I've gotten bogged down and eventually have to gate out.
It's the easy path through sol a, just a couple right turns and you're there -- you only have to pass a couple mobs. The correct zone line is marked C on the map. In sol b you clear in from that zone line. Stick with the greater kobolds and greater kobold shaman, there should be plenty of them.

You asked about finishing the charms indoors -- it can be messy. Consider ccing the uncharmed target before the last charm break when it makes sense. Sometimes a snare+fear on a shaman is the right thing to do. IMO don't worry about the occasional half xp kill when getting the full xp kill looks like it will be costly.