View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddypig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the first time I ever heard someone say that Bards can farm Droga better than a Mage / Necro. Are they really that close in comparison? (Bards)

What exactly would you do. Pull 3-4 mobs and face tank them while twisting 5 songs? (4dots + hynn) ?
When I farmed salts/skins/vendor junk on my bard I found I could do about 3 goblins a minute when hurrying on the bard. Ring 10 and some beefiness upgrades would have helped, but I did have fungi and some raid gear.

Like Tox suggested I would pbaoe snare and kite + aoe dot. How many goblins you can pull per kite is a gear check because of all the casters.

I do like Snaggles' comment from the earlier in the same thread where he hilights two takes on it:

Quote:
Use what you got, love what you love. I understand that. I’m a ranger at heart. If I could clear the bag space I’d prob farm greens with my ranger. It wouldn’t make it good or even the best. That’s ok though. I’d have fun.
That's part of why I was there on my bard. And also that bag space comment rings so true now. But I did find it was more practical than I expected.

And then his endorsement of his mage experience in droga:

Quote:
Sometimes you just need to kick back and click two buttons.