View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 04:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes the guy named "Wakanda" who just created an account in Feb 2024 to post about how the staff over-police the server is some innocent dude who just stumbled on P99 lol.

More likely he's been banned multiple times for griefing people. The server is policed so we can all enjoy the game without BS. When I was CSR on Live players like you were always my most disliked..."hey I just trained intentionally trained this group that was just trying to get some casual EXP and caused them to lose all their progress from this evening, what's the big deal?" Used to love banning people like you.
No one got banned for training anyone in 1999. I used to be a guide as well, and unless we actually witnessed someone training, nothing happened to them. It's like we had the powers to ban players anyways. All we could do was escalate the ticket to a GM and hope that they did something about it, but in most situations like this, the GM would actually scold me for wasting their time and tell me to only send them tickets that involved bugs or glitches.

It also cracks me up when people claim to be have been paid CSR for EverQuest in 1999 while not realizing that this was before remote work, and that there was only one place in the entire world you could live to be a paid CSR for EverQuest (do you know where this was? Your post history suggests you aren't from that area). Pretty sure if you were a real GM 20 something years ago you would just tell people.

As for your other accusations against a complete stranger, false. I made this account because I saw a person on YouTube (EverQuest Solo) making all kinds of videos about how Blue is super fun to play on right now because you can solo a lot of the content since there isn't that many players around. Since I didn't have a character on blue, and was going to be starting over fresh, I didn't wait for a GM to respond to my request for a password change since I don't remember the login to my old account, and simply made this account instead. This has been my story consistently because it's the truth.

I've never even been in trouble on P99 or even had a fight with another player. I've witnessed some fights in OOC before, and remember someone threatening to assault another player on the P99 Discord once, but I've literally never even made it to level 60 on P99 before and doubt I ever will. I just find it bizarre how when I play on TLP, intentional KSing, camp sniping, training, raging etc. are all fairly allowed. I do know a Cleric on Mischief who would get temp bans of like 24 hours, 48 hours etc. and it always blew my mind because he was the nicest dude ever, but apparently someone would steal his pulls so he would get mad and train them. I wouldn't even know he was doing this because he was boxing like 5 characters at once and I was just confused when he told me a GM just messaged him to let him know he's getting banned again because I hadn't seen him move an inch.

My character on Mischief is Wakanda Forever btw. Black Vah Shir Beast Lord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I couldn't think of anything else at the time.