View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardylooGubbins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice thanks! I've considered enchanter before, but could never pull the trigger, due to the notorious skill requirement to play well, but maybe it's time to give it a try.
If you like and even prefer charming I recommend the enchanter. If not, probably try another option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but if I'm grouping it's because I don't care about EXP efficiency for that play session. I'm just looking to crack a couple beers and shoot the shit with a bunch of people while we crawl through the Hole to the docks for example and kill a bunch of stuff.
I also enjoyed this on my enchanter, and other than having more efficient alternatives than full groups it's a top tier class for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always find stripping gear for plat from an old character is a bad idea. at some point you realize you could use that character for something, to help you with an alt somewhere along the road.

If you have only 15k worth of gear on a 53 druid. You could actually just use that druid to camp gear for your alt, while still probably making money, and exp on your druid. 2 birds stoned at once. The amount of times i've stripped a character, for an alt, and regretted it- Is every single time.
This is also my perspective. Especially so if you go with a caster, where the extra gear has less of an impact.